Help with error code 80151911

Iv'e been unable to connect to xbox live for about two days now. I get the error code 80151911 and connection test stop between network and xbox live. Iv'e done all the troubleshooting stuff and called support and got no real clear answer. The lady on the other end said they where having server issues but wasn't sure if that was related to my not being able to get on but its odd because all my buddies stuff works fine. Is that a thing that can effect some people and not others and can anyone tell me if these sever issues are fixed or is that not a thing forum folk can tell? My internet works fine and the xbox has a wired connection straight into the wall. Should I just stop being a dumble and wait for things to work or could this be another issue? Just like to have some idea, thanks for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Oh yeah and SOMETIMES but not often things will go through and things will be fine but if I cut off the xbox and cut it back on it will go back to not connecting and if a game has an update it will log me out but not back in for the update and will go on to not connect. Weird.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Layzer,

Sorry to hear about the connection troubles. Let's see what we can do.

To get a better idea of your network setup, please reply to the bold info below and we can work from there.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
ID:
L:
Q:
T:
D:
S:
C:

Sorry this didn't help.

I live in the US, Virginia. I have a wired connection (an ethernet cable plugged into the wall and other things i plug it into work). No NAT error. Same code as before 80151911. I've unplugged everything and tried again i have done the factory settings thing and deleted cahe stuff. I also have called support twice, first time getting no real help and the second I got a lady who told me they where having server issues and that may or may not be related. MY ISP is comcast.

Here is my "More Info" stuff

W: 0000-0015

X: 0000-F001

Y: 00A8-4820

Z: 0000-0000

ID: 0006-0000

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wired

D: 192.168.10.1/0.0.0.0

S:  there is no S:

C: or C:

but there is a A: and G:

A: 192.168.10.142/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.10.1

Oh crap i messed up! the connection test stops between internet and xbox live NOT network and xbox live, I ment INTERNET. dont know why i said network.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Aericklayzer! Thanks for hitting us back with that information!

Can you tell us a little bit more about your setup?

1. You're saying that you're plugged directly into the wall. Are you in a dorm room or an apartment complex that has a shared internet connection?
  2. Do you have access to the modem/router?
  3. Do you know the type of modem/router you're using?
  4. Has this setup worked for you previously and it only recently became an issue? Or has this setup always been an issue?
  5. Are you able to try connecting via wireless to the network to see if that yields better results?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to assist from there. ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.