HELP WITH EA ONLINE

i can not connect to ea on line for the games fifa 11 or battlefield bad compnay 2 i have tired all ea have said and does not work all other games play fine online just ea games i have pre oreder fiffa 12 and battlefield 3 which i will cancel if i can not get on line with them can anyone help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is the age on your account? You have to be 13 to play EA games online.

i am 33 years old so its not that

You may be 33 but does your account know that? Could you have entered the wrong details when setting up the account?

It could be that or EA could just be doing some server maintenance, as the Dragon Age servers are also down.

I'm having the same problem. Trying to connect to two of my friends on BF:BC2, and I just keep getting a message saying "Failed to connect to EA Online."

I just restarted my modem and router and it still isn't working, although it was working fine last night.

Mexi tried Medal Of Honor earlier through the day and he says it was fine for him, however just tried it and "cannot connect to EA servers"

its cos ms are dieing.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Aye EA failed earier, im hoping BF3 goes smoother then this.....

i am hopinh fifa 12 are better and battleffeild 3

Fifa 11 been like this for 3 days now servers unavailable try again later. Bit harsh when they charge you for an online pass and then you cant get online few more days and will be asking for compensation

I have had the same issue with BF:BC2 and Fight Night Champion over the last week. So its not just you.

Servers are not playing ball at the moment.