Help with a new type of game.

Hi I am really stuck at the moment as to what game to play.
-
I have tried to get into Arkham Asylum, Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row , Family Guy etc. I even have mass effect 3 but I too find it hard to comprehend why they removed a fully regenerative health system for health packs (is that progress? NO)
-
All with no success, I have Arkham City , some people say thats amazing but I just couldnt get into Asylum.
-
I want a game that fully engrosses me like I had with LA Noire, Mafia 2 , Skyrim, Oblivion , ME2 but I just cant seem to find it at the moment.

-
Does anyone have any suggestions, (Any game is fine as I am willing to find the best)
-
Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why not try summit different like Xcom Enemy Unknown, nothing else really like it on console. It's a good strategy game :)

Trials Evolution?? My most played game by far on the xbox , learning all the tracks and just everything in general the game offers make it a quality game ( IMO ) :)

Have Trials Evolution, Played it untill I chucked a controller out the window.

One game you haven't mentioned is Borderlands 2.....I have just gone back to it and the game is so addictive, time playing it flys by.  And I have noticed that alot of the forum members have picked this back up and giving it a go.......If you ain't got it then i would reccommend it.....

instead of finding a new game to play, anger management. So far you have posted that you broke a copy of Fifa because you punched your console, now you are throwing controllers out of windows?

-

Do you not remember the milk drinking west ham fan who lost a fight with a wall.....started with punching the console and hurting defenceless controllers

Far Cry 3, can be picked up for 25 quid now.

The problem you have, Terror. Is that your giving yourself way to many options on what game to play. Rather than say I want a game that plays like... then name 7 different games. Get some Youtube footage and player reviews of the individual games, then pick one and get engrossed in it.

Have you tried puzzle games.

-

Short bursts of addictive fun.

[quote user="Fenbops"]

Why not try summit different like Xcom Enemy Unknown, nothing else really like it on console. It's a good strategy game :)

[/quote]

I'd suggest XCOM aswell.

It was one of my favorite games of 2012 and like Fenbops said, nothing else really like it on a console and a good strategy game. Can be picked up pretty cheap aswell if you shop about. 

You ask this question every few months.......