Help w/ Buying New Power Brick

Well, only a little after a year of having my Gears of War 3 limited edition slim model console, the power brick is broken. I guess I should be glad its that and not the console, but still very frustrating nonetheless especially after just buying 6 new games on black friday!

Heres the issue: I only found one official xbox 360 slim power brick for sale on amazon but I'm not sure about the voltage. My brick says the voltage is as follows:

Input AC: 100 - 127v, 47-63Hz Output DC: 135w 10.83 A

The official xbox 360 slim one on amazon says: Input AC: 110 - 127v, 47-63Hz (110 v only) Output DC: 135W 10.83 A

Now, 110 is obviously in the range of 100 - 127v, however its still a tad different but the output is the same. These models upgrade every year so is this just the new model and correct one for my console OR is this completely the wrong brick for my system? Anyone familiar with this?

I do NOT want to buy any of the other knockoffs on there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You can buy a new power brick from http://myservice.xbox.com . Start a repair. One of the options is to buy a replacement brick.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh sweet, I didn't know they had that option now. I Haven't had to repair an xbox item in years. They only had the option to send items in for replacement back whenever that was.

Actually, the items they list for my serial number are 110v. So I guess its the correct one so that answered my question as well.

Thanks a bunch IceStorm! :-)

EDIT: Thought this was ironic, I just registered this current xbox because I haven't yet and the warranty for the console just expired literally an HOUR AGO.

HA go figure! :-/ Fortunately they allowed a free replacement for the battery still.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.