HELP, two gamertags, one email!

so heres my problem, i had a xbox live account with free membership, i got gold membership(on same account) then changed region then changed gamertag (name) and everything was ok but recently  i noticed that the old gamertag is still on the same email as the gold one so i tried to login on xbox.com, i wrote my email and password, login and Instead of my gold account it was my old gamertag with FREE membership it dosent even make sense its just my old gamertag why is it like a single account and its on free membership ?/? and on my consle between my profiles both of my gamertags the gold and the free where there as separated profiles and they had the same email! so i tried to change my email for the old gamertag to another email i dont use, it changed succesfully but when i tried to login with my email to finally get to my gold gamertag but it says: to continue create an xbox profile, whaaaaat!!?? i try to login to the email i changed my old gamertag to and it logged in! on my console i can access to my gold membership profile so the problem is only on the website, what can i do??

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There has been a problem with xbox.com today. Give it at least 24 hours to refresh.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ok

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.