Help to remove the 'HI' message

Hi, my son wants to know how to remove 'HI RILEY' banner from the screen as it's always there. Thanks J

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

Hey SlinkMouse86889! It should go away after a few seconds. Is this not the case? Post back and let me know and if possible, post a screenshot of what he's seeing. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey SlinkMouse86889! It should go away after a few seconds. Is this not the case? Post back and let me know and if possible, post a screenshot of what he's seeing. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it is there all the time. Appreciate any assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SlinkMouse86889! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SlinkMouse86889! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Unfortunately it is there all the time - even if he logs out and logs back in,

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SlinkMouse86889! You may want to try a factory reset of the console to see if it helps resolve the issue. Steps can be found here. Give that a shot and let me know if it helps!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Sorry this didn't help.