Help plss

Plss help!!?
So I sold my x360 on December 2014....now when I log to my Xbox acc on Xbox.com...then I go to my account,(Xbox 360 profile protection)....he told me that someone used an xbox360 on 16june2015(I realized today)... with my password include......did someone hacked my account?+I'm getting an x1 and I'm rlly scared if he did something wrong with my acc..help pls...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

this is why you make sure that you remove everything on a console before selling it.  I sold a 360 years ago to a friend and did not realize I left my account on there and I had a friend tell me that I was still playing games which was not possible that I did not have a 360 anymore.  So I went online and saw that I had new game score on my account, so I changed the pass and nothing has been added to it since.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

ChanceSquare,

If you are worried that someone illegitimately accessed your account, I would recommend changing your password to your account. The next time the account is accessed from that same location or potentially Xbox, they won't have access since the password won't match. I'm assuming you know the password and it hasn't changed as I believe this is the account in question. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.