Help please

Good afternoon,

When I sign in on my Xbox it says I've been suspended due to difficulties with payment. I understand this problem as Microsoft would not accept my "correct" card details which I have used many times before on your service. Today I inputted details from another card, I am still suspended and without Xbox Live.

I find the lack of information quite appalling, I have no details regarding how long the suspension is. This is frankly bad morals and does not inspire confidence in the brand at all from my point of view. The new card I have registered has been billed (as stated) and still I am blind with no information.

I would appreciate some representative to give me a human answer rather than some, quote from the legal page.

Thank you for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You need to head over to the suspension appeal forum, you can ask them how long the suspension is for. Over in that forum, only Xbox moderators reply to your topics, so you know your getting the right answer.

The forum is located at forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually - that's not correct. For billing suspensions, please contact our Phone Support team. You can find the number relevant to your region here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.