Help Please!!!

Ok so eailer today a friend of mine wanted to play Smackdown vs Raw 2011 online with me (i bought the game a few days ago i have no problems with it) but when he invited me to play online with him it didn't work..... something came up saying "Your family settings will not allow you to play online" (btw when i got ym xbox and my my xbox live account i had to make a parent account i guess were i'm only 16 idk) or something like that (and yes i had them turned off) so i turned them on and pretty much allowed everything like mature games, online access stuff like that but that STILL didn't work and i pretty much tried everything, i'm even thinking of making a new account or something just to it will work but i figured i'd ask here to see if anybody could help me... it would be greatly apprecaited :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is it just on SvR2011 or are there other games this is happening with?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This message should not be popping up if Family Settings are set to allow you to play on XBOX Live. Try to double check for us via your console My XBOX, and then select Family Center or Family Settings (depending on your Xbox LIVE membership type). -> Select Console Safety -> Select Off -> Enter in the 4 Digit Passcode. With this off you should be able play fine. If you can't I suggest contacting XBOX Support for your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.