HELP! PLEASE!

I very scared right now. i was playing RDR when i guy accused me of modding. I sent back i wasnt then a whole rage conversation happened:

Him: Wanna turn ye mod off u ****

Me: Its called dead eye?

Him: after u wer killed n btw im signed in on a xenon jtag n ive just scanned ye account and RDR mods came up so uve just lost your account n ur consoles getting a IP ban

Me: Well your scanner must be broken.

Him: Nope i havent n btw ***.***.***.** is your ip. (blocked for a reason)

Me: Thats not my IP.

Him: yer it is

Him: At the end of the day u get cocky with me an ill send 40,000 mst dos packages through ur router an it will fry every electronic item pluged into ur router

Me: Your scanner must of picked up my Pre-Order DLC. Check your scanner

Him: no coz it only pick mods an modded gamesaves up n ur account flashed in red writting wich mean uve got dpg mods on ur account wichs means uve used modio on ur account to mod ur single player and onliine saves

Me: Im trying to be nice here. I have nevver modded and i never will. Check your scanner!

Him: i have n its ur account ive scanned my other accout wich hasnt been modded n it comes up green 4 clear so sort it or ill take ur account

It stops here as i run onto the forums for help. His GT is NightxJokerx94. Im scared im going to lose my Account. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would just like to add i have never modded in my life!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Read this about what to do about the other user - forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

As long as you haven't done anything wrong you'll be fine. Next time you come across someone like that, just file a complaint and block communications. Don't get into a conversation with them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry i got into a conversation but i didint know that you shouldnt. Im still scared cause he said he was going to take my account.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not that it's against the rules or anything, but it just makes them say more stuff to get you scared. It's just best to ignore them and not get them going. They can't do anything to your account unless you give them your account information.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok. Thanks for the reinsurance. Im sorry if i called out his name. If i could edit the post i would remove the name.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just met the same guy. He came into a game of SnD in Black Ops, wanted me to join his party for some reason, and i did. then he gave me some bullshit about he was going to hack my account because he had gotten my IP adress (wich had nothing to do with my PC, router or xbox)  when i joined the party. Its all bullshit though.

he also had a modder-website in his profile to scare people. Just dont buy into that crap, but if your too itchy about some1 trying to get into your account just remove your credit card from the account and youre gold

Sorry this didn't help.

Something else to be aware of is your IP address isn't going to give this particular person your address so he can come round and shout at you. An IP address only gives a vague whereabouts and more often than not it's in the general area of your ISP's location rather than where you are. If you are worried about such things then switch your router on & off again to get a new IP.

Sorry this didn't help.