Help PLEASE!

Well, i don't play xbox for a long time, now i buyed the Gold package.

But when i registred the xbox it asked 2 emails. I remember the one to login, but i can't active my gold package, it asks an email that i can't remember.

anyone can help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

And i cant' connect to xbox live :/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hey dude umm uve got any idea whats,"Theres a problem with the credentials you are using" cuz now i cant join xbox live!!!!!! its my passwords fault -_-

Sorry this didn't help.

One day i was playing zombies on black ops with my bro, once finished he signed out (we were playing split screen). Then once he was signed out a box popped up saying "terms of use have changed" after quickly skimming through it and realizing it wasnt affecting me much, i accepted it and it closed. Then it said i have no xbox live membership even though i am in a family pack with my dad and my bros. So it seemed as though i was kicked from it somehow by messing with that terms of use box. After rejoining it said that i'd have to wait 5 days. I have waited since this was last Wednesday August 24, and today is wednesday the 31, i figured i'd be able to play today. That didnt happen it still says i am a free memeber even though if you go into the family pack i'm there and it says i am able to play online. I wanna know what i am being treated this way, why i am being punished, was it a glitch?, and if i had to live it why havent i gotten my privlidges back since its been a week!. This is just annoying me and i am going to post this anywhere i have to to get the answers i want.

Sorry this didn't help.

B4zzinga: What Gold package did you purchase? Was this a prepaid code or on the console? Can you please walk us through exactly what steps you are doing here, what you are trying to accomplish, and what is happening. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

I need help myself, I created a profile on my brothers xbox and I cant do a trial Gold membership, what do I do? I have never had one before!

Sorry this didn't help.

Olive: All new consoles come with only three LIVE trials on them. I would assume all three of these have been used up on your brother's console. Alternatively, some new games come with a 48-hour trial that you could use, but this does not allow all features of LIVE Gold, only some.

Sorry this didn't help.