help please

after getting high speed back I hooked up my xbox to go onto xbl and did all the required updates but now it says "a system update is required to sign in to xbox live but the update is currently unavailable if the problem persists visit xbox.com/support"  anyone know howto help me out?

--mattghs72

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Mattghs! Is it still giving you this error? Is there an error code or anything associated with it?

Have you tried clearing your system update and seeing if it lets you redownload it? If not, I'd try this:
-Go to your system settings, select storage, then press these buttons (in sequence):
LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

It will probably prompt you to redownload your system update. Let us know how that goes for you! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have the exact same problem. there is no code for this. it seems like it tries to login in to Live and it pops a message saying the exact quote. I tested my connection yesterday and it passed now it doesn't pass so I have to figure that out before I get to this problem. I thought it was because I didn't have Live Gold. I now have Gold but still have these two errors

Sorry this didn't help.

latest error status report is:

W:0000 - 000B

X:0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0001

L: 8015 - 192A

Q: 80007 - 0435

T: WIRED

A: 192.168.1.121/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

Sorry this didn't help.

A lot of the time that specific error code can be related to a network issue on your home network. I would recommend calling into support and speaking to connectivity support or review what networking equipment you have and take a look over in the networking support forum for NAT issues with your equipment.

Sorry this didn't help.