Help please

Dear customer service, I'm writing you because I got a problem with my 360xbox. Could you please, help me? My Xbox is working but something is wrong in the gate. I mean, any time I try to connect the Xbox to the Xbox live with the LAN cable, it's impossible and on the display seems that the LAN cable is missing. I have checked the LAN cable and it works and I have also tried to connect the Xbox to the Xbox live by wifi but it keeps not working. I am not able to figure a solution out. I guess the only way in order to solve the problem is sending the Xbox to you for a check up. I would like to ask you if you can fix my Xbox without memory card because I don't want to loose my updates on it and moreover how much is going to be fixing my Xbox? I'm just asking because unfortunately it's not still under warranty. Thanks in advance for you help. Best regards, Silvia

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings vanille!

Appreciate if you could post the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device). Let us know which device your console connects to.

If its possible, try connect with a different Ethernet cable (even if the current cable works with your computer).

Have you tried connect to a different LAN port on your router?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.