help please

roughly about 1hour ago i got kicked off xbox live, i have 5 days remaing to my gold subscription it also says i am a gold member on xbox.com, i try to log in on my xbox and it says my payment method is wrong blahdy blah (after i cancell im logged in but friends and messege list are empty) so i decided to come online to cancell my payment options to see if it had any affect, im currently freaking out because if this is anyone trying to hack my account and gaining acess to my card details then im screwed as i have many bills to pay resulting in well i will lose my house, i get this messege everytime i try to acces my account link on the home page can anybode help me id appriciate it id like to know weather its worth worrying about

thankyou

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 09/03/2013 06:05:50
code: 1CF1ECB84C8F8AE
s: Qtq4ip8S2ilwZQLgJR0ljA==
id: c86d2465-fa25-40fe-aa3e-6c3e85446137
req:

f55c89f5-95a3-4ff2-9c81-952571b920ea

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Mentalist! If you have payment or billing issues preventing you from logging on, you'll need to contact us directly to speak to a billing agent. They'll be able to assist you further, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.