HELP!! Please read asap!! I don't know what is going on.

I have an Xbox Live account and have one since around the middle of January of this year when I first purchased our Xbox360.

I just attempted to sign into my account on the website on my laptop and it had me sign in through my email, which is all fine and dandy, but it's not showing up with my xbox tag and it is also saying it is a 'free account', as well as isn't showing any of the games I have played.

My gamertag is Himmel Wolf87 and I am currently logged into it right now on my Xbox itself.  I am confused to what is going on.  I am dead positive this is the email I used to sign up with for my Xbox live account.  My Live account is working fine.  I just finished watching something on Netflix through it.  The main reason I had sign in was to see when I needed to renew my live membership since I did one of those "offers" that is sometimes advertised on my xbox to extend my gold account.

Please help.  Why is the website not showing any of my information?

I will not post it up, but I have my card info on file and can provide my billing information for the account associated with Himmel Wolf87.  I'm just very confused.  As well, as I know it should be set to automatically take the payment from my card, but I want to know when.  That was the whole point of me logging onto here.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

call support in your region to confirm your account details

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you still have access to your original GT on a console? If so, log into it, go to Account Management, and select WLID. This should show the current WLID associated with your account. Is this different than the one you logged into on xbox.com?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.