Help Please new to forums.

Is there a way to see when you have filed complaints against someone and if a action occurs towards that person. I was told to look in forums. But where? I have been on xbox for a year just started getting trolled and cursed recently. Does this happen to alot of girl gamers? Thanks Guys.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

No, you cannot see if you filed a complaint against another gamer.

There are a lot of people out there who like to harass others, unfortunately. If you feel you are being harassed, file a complaint via your console and move on.

Happy Gaming.  

I did just havent noticed any action taken.

The XBL enforcement team reviews complaints that are filed, so sometimes it takes awhile for action to be taken. If said person is still harassing you, you can block communications with them via your console.

I have done that Thank you for responding A.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhz9eTcL1h0&feature=player_embedded] explains how banning works. and as mention above you will not be told if happens.

You can read the "My account was suspended" forum under the Support tab to see if any action was taken. I have only seen one person on it that I filed a complaint against on it though. It took some time to find it, but it was there. I often see female gamers getting a lot of crap on xbox live. At first I would defend them, but found that they got really mad at me for doing it. Funny thing is, yesterday I had a female friend remove me from her friends list because I decided to let her defend herself....you just can't win......

[quote user="oOUTSIDERo62"]

You can read the "My account was suspended" forum under the Support tab to see if any action was taken. I have only seen one person on it that I filed a complaint against on it though. It took some time to find it, but it was there.

[/quote]

Bear in mind that not every offender will post to the Suspension Forum.  Only the truly stupid ones will post there.  That would be any combination of; stupid enough to not know what they did; stupid enough to not have their email set up properly; and/or stupid enough to think they can lie their way out of it.

That is true and the reason I have only seen one person I filed against on the forums there.

lol the video is funny. But I think they will have some better stuff soon. When I get "trolled" I do mute and block them.