Help please!! How to add a child to my Xbox family...?

Hello! I'm sorry if this has already been discussed multiple times - I just can't find it! Please point me in the right direction for other threads along these lines if that's better!

So - my daughter has been playing Minecraft PE on her Kindle and yesterday could play online with a friend, who was in the same room as them (physically!).  Today they've tried to sort something out so they can play online when they're not together and it involved creating an Xbox live account.  She did that and it set her up as a kid, so then she was invisible online... I'm trying to change her privacy settings so I created an account for me and I can see her as my child within the Microsoft family settings but when I go to the Xbox page, there's no family there and I can't work out how to link it.  We don't have an Xbox, and the only instructions I've found for doing this are to do it from the console itself... 

Can anyone help?! I just need to link the Microsoft family up so it shows in the Xbox settings too....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Hello again, can you give this another shot and let us know if issue still persists? Keep us posted!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there!

This sounds like something the appropriate teams are currently investigating. We do not have any information or an ETA to provide at this time, but I have passed your details along to them so they can take a look. We'll post back here once we receive an update.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.