Help Please... Call of Duty 4 Fraud from other Player.... I am feared of getting banned!

Hello, yesterday I played Call of Duty 4 online... for the first time... and a lot of servers are hacked.... well, I played a cage match.... and right after it started (the map was shipment) I killed the (I think) Host of the Server and got something like -2000000 EXP!.... I wrote him a message and told him I want my old rank back.... Now I have a score from about the named number of EXP..... and I can't join another game any more... it is indicated that the there are no players online... I don't know what to do....? And I 'm very feared of getting banned for mods or something like that even though I'm innocent!.... I need help please fast.... My Gamertag is "Kajo Crutelos"... and the Gamertag of the guy i played with is either "[HOST]iSaaaaaaaam x" or just "iSaaaaaaaam x"..... please I need your help what to do.. I want to have my old rank back (it was something like level 20 or 21.....) and I don't want to have a ban!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1. Your rank is gone unfortunately. For future reference if you end up in a hacked lobby you need to switch off your console immediately.

2. You also can't play COD4 online with that GT anymore because of some technical gubbins. You can make a new GT and use that instead though.

3. No naming & shaming regardless of what that person is alleged to have done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well thanks for writing to me....

so 1. almost every lobby on call of duty 4 is hacked... its very sad, but its the problem of infinity ward.... and like I said, Game started... I killed him and got immediately -2000000.... didn't knew this server was hacked....

2. if I make a new GT then I have to pay for 2 GT's and that is too expensive... I wrote to some guy from Infinity Ward that he will restore my COD GT Rank... (there had been a few guys to those happened the same, and they recommend this)

3. jeah sorry, you're right... but I had been very upset.... you have to understand me... i played 1 on 1 and he knew it was hacked.... so I thought he was the host... (also his clan tag had been HOST...), I even wrote him back and said I want my former rank etc. and he said he would be able to put me on prestige ten... so i thought he is the guilty one

but like I said... thanks for answering...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.