Help Please!? 80151911 Error shows up & I cannot play Xbox online :(

Hello, 

Last night I was playing GTA V & my Xbox froze randomly. I shut it off with the button on the console & tried turning it back on but it wasn't working. I decided to wait until morning to try it again. Upon trying it this morning, I could connect to the internet but NOT Xbox Live. Every time my profile tried signing me in it would pop up with the error code 80151911 & disconnect me from Xbox Live. Everything else works fine & my HDD still has all of my stuff on it but no matter what I try, I cannot get on Xbox Live to play. This is very upsetting as I take great care of all of my stuff & the Xbox still looks brand new! It's a 250Gb HDD with 37Gb of free space so I don't know what happened to cause this problem. I have tried clearing the cache & resetting the internet many times already & it does not help! What do I need to do to fix this problem!? :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi, could you check to see if your profile got corrupted please.

-

On the console go to settings/ system/ storage/Profiles. Does your profile say corrupted ? If so please delete and download the profile again as described in the link below. Be sure to delete profile only should you need to delete the profile.

-

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

If all looks ok with the profile then go to settings/ system/ network settings and run the xbox live connection test, you may have a network issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.