Help needed regarding Super Street Fighter IV update on 6th of june

Hey, My friends got an update for SSFIV on the 6th of june but i didn't and now i can't join any of there online games, And now i have just purchased the Arcade Edition DLC and now when i load the game up it says the DLC is corrupt and i can't use it :/ anyone got any ideas would be greatly appreciated as i just spent 1200MSP and i can't even use it, thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You most likely need the update for the DLC to work.

Try resetting the cache on your Xbox.

Yea as Sonic says you prob need a title update for the game that will link the DLC to it...should be on its way so you'd think!

Yea after i made this thread i deleted my cache and downloaded updates but im guessing it still hasn't downloaded the latest one that all my friends got, Because i still can't find there games in the lobby or accept there game invites. Do you think it may be because i have the games on demand version and they have it on disk format?

[quote user="IiBI 1II1terat3"]

Yea after i made this thread i deleted my cache and downloaded updates but im guessing it still hasn't downloaded the latest one that all my friends got, Because i still can't find there games in the lobby or accept there game invites. Do you think it may be because i have the games on demand version and they have it on disk format?

[/quote]

If you have already reset the cache, then there isn't much you can do apart from waiting for the update to come.

There shouldn't be any problems just because it's a Games On Demand version.

Yea, I thought maybe there just rolling the updates out bit by bit but my mates stay less than 3 miles away so you would think we all would get the update at the same time, Thanks for your help though guys.

[quote user="IiBI 1II1terat3"]

[/quote]

I believe that there is currently a problem with the GoD version, Capcom have a fix and are working with MS to get it out ASAP.

Edit: 

"GoD 360 & AE update - solved the problem just working on the fix with Microsoft. Hopefully have some good news within next 24 hours.

http://twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro/status/78481586559000578

Ooops, missed this tweet:

"GoD 360 issues with AE now resolved. Thanks for your patience. Apologies again...the best things come to those who wait :-)"

http://twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro/status/78640880201891840

Should be fixed now.