HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

I can see all my friends TENURE icons & I use to be able to see my own TENURE on MY PROFILE on Xbox One.

On 360, the tenure is displayed correctly on my profile. But the TENURE icon is missing on my Xbox One profile.

My friend has confirmed that the TENURE icon is missing on my Xbox One profile page.

I've deleted and re-added my account on Xbox One and checked my Privacy settings. 

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 125 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there Sticky!

Here's a couple questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. When's the last time you were able to see your Tenure on your Xbox One console? (If you don't know for sure, just give your best guess).
  2. Has your membership changed at all lately, even for a couple of hours? For example: Let us know if your Gold Membership expired and an hour later you upgraded from Silver back to Gold again.
  3. What tenure are you seeing on your Xbox 360 console?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear from you! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1) I can't recollect exactly, but it was within the past week. My friends & other users can't see my tenure either.

2) YES & No. My Gold status in Microsoft & Xbox billing remained active & unchanged.  Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold ending in Sept 2014. Also all my subscriptions since 2005 are present in the billing history.

BUT There was a Xbox Live Gold status outage on Xbox One & Xbox 360 on Mar 13 2014, affecting a select group of Xbox Live users . Both on Xbox One and Xbox 360, Gold status wasn't available for several hours, despite having an ACTIVE & UNCHANGED Gold membership status in Microsoft & Xbox Billing. This Gold status problem was recognized by Microsoft tech support and officially fixed by Microsoft engineers within 24hours.

Here is the user forum thread regarding the Gold status outage forums.xbox.com/.../1714686.aspx

3) 8 years

Additional Notes:

a)  I have tried deleting my profile off both my Xbox 360 & Xbox One several times. Unplugging my systems from the power outlet. Clearing caches. And then retrieving back my profile on Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox 360 properly displays 8 years. While Xbox One the TENURE icon "box" doesn't even appear.

b) I would like to add that on March-30-2014, I unlocked an achievement in Titan Fall "Captured Everything" which appears correctly in Achievements and my Gamer-score was updated accordingly. But this achievement was never posted to my Activity Feed (Friends app) due to some random bug. My friends confirmed that they couldn't see the achievement being mentioned on their FEEDS within 1 hours after unlocking the achievement. I couldn't see the achievement in my feed either. But they were able to see it in my profile, under "Compare Games". Not sure if this is related to the Tenure issues in any way, but it maybe worth mentioning.

I am worried that something has gone very wrong with my account, and would dread loosing my tenure on my Xbox One profile. Perhaps the Xbox One version of my profile got reset by the Gold status outage on March 13, 2014.

Please help me get my cherished tenure icon back on Xbox One.

Sorry this didn't help.

EDIT: (addition)

2) I forgot to mention that my account was also affected by the Gold status outage, along with the other select Xbox Live users on March 13, 2014.

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe I have found the cause of the missing Xbox One tenure icons. The March 13 2014 GOLD STATUS OUTAGE, were select xbox live members accounts turned Silver for several hours, seems to be the cause.

As you can see almost all the people that complain in the Gold Status forum thread, if not all of their Tenures are MISSING from their Xbox One profile page.

forums.xbox.com/.../1714686.aspx

Other affected Xbox Live profiles:

GoodbyeMoff

Apex Cove

Vildiil

BoskaPongen

SHaMROCK 73

kingvas78

gusgoa

The Wee Bear

Can you please include this important info in your investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here are more user profiles which are affected by both the GOLD STATUS outage & have missing TENURES on their Xbox One profiles.

bullyhouse1

Cloaked Rat

CNC fire

YouHaveNoMOJO

Sorry this didn't help.

I [SHaMROCK 73] was also affected by the March 13th Xbox Live Gold outage.  My wife [TiNABEANA 7O], Son [JaKEY PuPu 01] and daughter [ALLY BeLLY 03] accounts were not affected.  At that time we did not yet own an Xbox One console so we were unaware of how this affected the Xbox One version of our profiles.  When we purchases the Xbox One on March 26, 2014 and all four of us added our profiles to the console my tenure did not show up [SHaMROCK 73 - 10 Years] despite it displaying correctly on Xbox 360.  The tenure for my son [JaKEY PuPu 01 - 4 Years], wife [TiNABEANA 7O - 3 Years] and daughter [ALLY BeLLY 03 - 3 Years] all show up fire on both Xbox One and Xbox 360.

I have been in contact with Xbox support several times and I have followed all their trouble shooting efforts, deleting my profile on Xbox One and re-adding, deleting my profile on Xbox 360 and re-adding, clearing the system cache on Xbox 360, unplugging the Xbox One power until the power supply light extinguishes.  One support agent deleted my Xbox Live Gold then gave me a 1 month code to restart live in a hope that it would reset.  Nothing has worked.

I was told to take my issue here to the forums by an support agent on the phone [pathetic customer care] because that is my only hope.  

Today I called and my issue has apparently been escalated and I will be contacted via email at some point.  Mind you, it has been a week and he felt I should have been contacted already so I have my doubts!!!

The list of affected people is growing, and we have a common occurrence  of the March 13, 2014 Gold glitch.

Fix this, I have been a loyal customer for nearly 11 years of not just Xbox but Microsoft.  I am even that guy who bought a ZUNE!  :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Not sure if i was affected by the gold outage or not  just confirming my gold subscriptiion is fully valid until January 2015. I have only just noticed that my tenure is missing, it was there a few weeks ago but not exactly sure the exact amount.

Thanks to Sticky for bringing this thread to my attention.

My gamertag is of course 'The Wee Bear'

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Sticky!

Thank you for getting back to me with that information! Let me start off by saying please don't worry. Your tenure isn't stored only on your Xbox One console, it's tied to your account. The fact that you can see your tenure on your Xbox 360 console is proof that you haven't lost your tenure. It's simply not showing on your Xbox One console, which is something we'll need to look into. The "Captured Everything" achievement not showing in your friend's feeds looks to be unrelated and probably a one time issue (if it continues to happen with other achievements though, please let us know)! =)

This could certainly have something to do with the outage you mentioned, and I'd be interested to see what your tenure displays as when you pass your renewal date again. For now, please rest assured that you haven't lost your tenure (it's simply not displaying on your Xbox One console) and we'll be looking into why that's happening. Thank you for your patience while we investigate!

Everyone else who's posted in this thread:
Thank you as well for posting and letting us know about your situations! The above answer I gave to Sticky can apply to all of you (meaning don't worry about losing your tenure, it's still there, it's just not displaying on your Xbox One consoles). Thank you all for the information you've given us as well as your patience while we look into things! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Cerb, I am very worried because THE ONLY place my tenure is showing up correctly is on Xbox 360.  When I called 1-800 4MY-XBOX they said on their end there are dozens of duplicates entries of their computer terminal of my gamertag and none of them are displaying my 10 year tenure.  They all say 0 years despite on some of the records they can view transactions going back to 2003.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Mister Cerb.

Thank you for your continuing investigating of the problem with our Tenure on Xbox One. I hope that Microsoft engineers will resolve this issue soon, even faster with the information we have provided regarding the March 13, 2014 Gold Status outage & list of other affected users.

Although I am also curious what my tenure will say at renewal in September 2014, I'd certainly expect that my tenure issue/bug/glitch is fixed much sooner than that.

Although I do feel some relief that my tenure is intact on Xbox 360 and by strictly deductive reasoning, hopefully also OK on Microsoft servers, until I see my tenure back on Xbox One, I won't feel completely satisfied.

I hope we can get some updates from you, regarding your investigation, over the next couple of days.

Thanks again Mister Cerb.

Sorry this didn't help.