HELP Mic not working

Just bought a new headset and mic is not working. The mic icon dont show up on party chat and cant chat to anyone. Everything thing is fine including game sound. But mic dont work. I plugged it into the controller and followed instructions but its still not working. Please help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Is this Wireless or Wired?

Wired headset. Its a GXP premium headset.

Well as I mentioned is your last post about the headset, it's not officially licensed by Microsoft so quality shouldn't be expected to satisfy.

Yeah your right. Dont worry as i will be returning the headset. Any suggestions for good quality headsets? And also thanks for the help.

Depends-

• Cheap but good- Standard Xbox Headset *Everyone complains they break, but tend to them correctly and they never will.*
  • Expensive but licensed and good quality- Primer Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360 *If you wear glasses then I wouldn't get this*
  • Not Licensed buy good quality and decent pricing- Xbox 360 Turtle Beach X11 Headset *This headset is favored by many players*

Hope my suggestions help.

yeah thanks for the suggestions, might go for a licensed headset but not a very expensive one, to be more certain it will be working.