Help me

I am playing halo 3 and i just got host booted by [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] here is his bungie playlist as you can see he is doing it almost everygame if you could do somthing about it, it would be much appreciated thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

File a complaint via the console and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The enforcement team are the only ones who can do something about it, but they will only look at complaints filed on the console. It's not an automated system. They receive thousands of complaints a day and have to take the time to investigate the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="CODY 1Z B3AST"]

I am playing halo 3 and i just got host booted by  [removed] here is his bungie playlist as you can see he is doing it almost everygame if you could do somthing about it, it would be much appreciated thank you.

Please do not name and shame other players within the forums, it is against the rules. Use the tools on your console to file a complaint against the offender. Be aware that enforcement action on XBL is not instant, it takes time to investigate and take action, just like with real life crimes. Once you fac then you should submit an avoid player review, block communications and move on.

Well i did that and it doesnt work 90 percent of the time so i was HOPING maybe you can do something about it and host booting isnt aloud either but people do it.
It doesn't work 90% of the time because people don't think they should use the tools provided to us by MS for this very thing. If everyone used those tools there would be less (for the lack of a better word) crime on XBL. Since you are talking about Halo here, use their in-game reporting tool as well so they can take action against the offender as well. 

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i did that and it doesnt work 90 percent of the time so i was HOPING maybe you can do something about it and host booting isnt aloud either but people do it

Sorry this didn't help.

still, nobody on the forum other than the suspension can do anything about it they will take care of it as soon as they review your complaint as long as it was made from your console.

Sorry this didn't help.