Help me?

I can connect to xbox live perfectly however when I load up a game it disconnects me and I am unable to reconnect it comes up with something like your connection was lost and to sign in again. However, I am already signed in! I tried signing out then in again- nothing. I even reset my internet router and my xbox and it still didn't help. I signed in with a different account  on my xbox and it was fine.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i would try removing your account and downloading it again or checking the parental controlls on your account they might be set not to allow you to play them types of games also when you first started playing them game if you did not download the update you will not be able to play.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is this happening in all of the games you try to play or just a select few? If it's just a select few try to take a look at your XBOX 360's Storage Device to see if there are any corrupt files, they are marked with a yellow exclamation mark. If you do see those files please delete them as they might be preventing you from connecting.

Instructions to get to the storage device: XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps

If there are no corrupted files in the hard drive then try to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache by following the directions below:

XBOX 360 Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive (or any storage device your using) and press Y > Select Clear System Cache > Select Yes.

After that has completed try to connect to XBOX Live and see if you are able to stay connected when starting up a game.

If that doesn't work, try to delete your gamer profile and download it again by following the directions located here (instructions to delete the profile safely are on the bottom and instructions to download the profile again are at the top)

Let us know if any of that worked for you, and if so, which one :). 

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you SO much! I had to download my profile again but it worked!

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted, P1KACHU. Happy gaming to you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.