Help me.

Hello do not know if this question should be here but I found another place where I could not put it because I found the forum for resolution of the live account. A while ago I changed my region from xbox live, but if I mistake not make more than 3 months and would like to change again and I'm not getting this giving an error that says it's not possible, I would know how to proceed now.

Att [Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Conditions that prevent you from changing your region

You won’t be able to change your region if any of the following conditions apply:

• You changed regions within the last three months.
  • Your account is currently suspended (for example, if the credit card on one of your memberships has expired).
  • You have an Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract.
  • You are a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will not be a minor in the region that you want to change to.
  • You are currently not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will become a minor in the region that you want to change to.

You may want to click here This page describes what happens when you change the region of your Xbox Live account and the reasons why you might not be able to change it. Hope this helps Roxila

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, thank you for your reply! But anyway I've tried everything listed and this only appears to me this error: "There's a problem Completing your move right now Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later.." I tried several times and also in so many ways but I can not.

Att. [Mod Removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can't find any help from there you should contact support for more assistance with changing.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.