help me

some one has said they would hack me and buy loads of microsoft points on my account he said he would buy 10000 + so it cost loads of money on my acccount he gamer tag is [MOD EDIT]can someone bann him befor he makes loads of money go out my account i just kicked him from the party and he said to me in a message he would buy even more points :{

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

File a complaint and block communications with him. As long as you don't give him your account information you should be fine. The enforcement team will investigate from there.

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey bullet!

Sorry to hear that you're having an issue with another player. Take a look at this Forum Resource regarding Harassment over Xbox LIVE. In it, it will detail how to mute, block communications, file a complaint, and ect.

Do all the steps listed, and ensure to NEVER Give your Windows LIVE ID + Password out to ANYONE. As long as you do all that the user has no way to harm your Account, or contact you.

Feel free to reply to this Thread with any additional questions you may have. -Civiks

IMPORTANT: Never call out other Xbox LIVE Users on the Xbox.com Forums. Familiarize yourself with the Xbox.com Forum Guidelines.

Sorry this didn't help.

Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.

Sorry this didn't help.

he has a jtag

Sorry this didn't help.