Help me please!!!

a while back i made an account on my cousins xbox because my account ran out of live and he still had 1 month when i made it i used a random email because i only had 1 email and it was used on my real account. Anyways i know the password i think and i know the security question for sure and also when i was cleaning out my harddrive i ment to delete a old old account but deleted this account if there is anyway someone can give me the email ill tell you evrything about the acc to get its email its name is m16a4 x sniper and its has been online for like a month or longer its only has silver and i will tell security info if needed

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="xMLOGx FEARLESS"][...][/quote]

You might find that people who would otherwise have suggestions for you are reluctant to help when you have a modified gamerscore, because that is cheating and cheaters aren't looked upon kindly by many forum members. (You've unlocked nearly all Halo 3 achievements on the same day, including one that can only be legitimately unlocked on the 7th of a month.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No one on the forums is going to provide you account information, period. You can try calling phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) but my guess is they're going to be in the same boat. You need to remember these pieces of info and not use "random" information.

Sorry this didn't help.

the achievements all have the same day because as he stated it was an offline account, once he logged back in and synced, the xbox servers update with the current day, most of his other games are just like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

i ment its been ofline for like a month or so because when i tried to add it it sez offline

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Y0 MAC"]the achievements all have the same day because as he stated it was an offline account, once he logged back in and synced, the xbox servers update with the current day, most of his other games are just like that.[/quote]

When you connect your profile to Xbox Live after earning achievements offline, the achievements do not get marked with the date you connected. They merely say "Acquired", with no date, indicating an offline achievement. (Even if what you say were true, it would show that online-only achievements had been unlocked while offline, and would still indicate gamerscore modification/cheating.)

Sorry this didn't help.