Help me please

Can someone please help me whenever I try buying something on my Xbox 360 it makes me enter my billing information and when I go to enter my information it's all American. I live in Canada not the U.S. but for some reason it won't let me choose a province only a state! And in Canada the postal codes have letters in them so when I try putting that in, it won't let me type letters only numbers. Now some people have told me to change my location in my settings and I've changed it to Canada but it still asks for American information in my billing info. Can someone please help me?  thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check your account at http://commerce.microsoft.com and make sure your account is set up for a Canadian account. If not you'll have to migrate your account region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok it says I have a U.S. personal account, so I how would I migrate my account region?

Sorry this didn't help.

There's a link to the region migration page in this thread, but read the thread carefully - forums.xbox.com/.../1988077.aspx  Migrating your region can affect several things on your account.

Sorry this didn't help.