Help is there anyway to transfer old DLC from Old account to new Account

I have brought the new slim xbox 250 but i was wondering if i could transfer old DLC to the new Account that i have made as i want to start over with everything 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can't transfer content between accounts. You need to do a licence transfer with the account you downloaded the content  to the new console.

In order to then play that content on you new account the profile that purchased the content needs to be on your console aswell.

EDIT: Wrong thread reply...please ignore.

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

You can't transfer content between accounts. You need to do a licence transfer with the account you downloaded the content  to the new console.

In order to then play that content on you new account the profile that purchased the content needs to be on your console aswell.

[/quote]If he's done the license transfer correctly the purchasing account does not need to remain on the console.

For example I often game at my friends houses and take my tag with me. The others in my house who use my console are still able to use my purchased DLC while I, and my tag, are not there.

To do a License Transfer simply sign-in with the tag on the new console, go to My Xbox and pick the Avatar square. Then go to the Account Management panel and pick the Manage Account option. Here all you'll need to do is pick License Transfer.

Then you may need to set the content to download again. If the content is already on your hard drive though, all that will be grabbed are the new licenses.

Cheers Guys all done, ive never had to do this transfer before, but all done :)