HELP!! Im being harassed

I need help and there's no where else left to go!!! Over a week ago i received three disgusting and highly inappropriate picture messages from an individual who had exposed himself on camera. I felt sick to my stomach and the person who sent these pictures told me that he knows where i live and if i file a complaint that he would come to my house and gut my parents in front of my face and or gut me. He also threatened to hack my xbox live account and steal my credit card information. Regardless of the threats I still filed a complaint on the picture messages about thirty minutes after all of this happened and again, over week has gone by and nothing has been done about it! Today i filed two more complaints on the pictures and i called xbox live support and talked to a person who told me to post on forums and get the attention of a windows live support person and give him/her my support reference number in a private message. Please get back to me as soon as possible thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No support agents will see your post here. Head over to the support section to find them forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx.

support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Click the link above to learn how to file a complaint on the user.