HELP: I've Been Hacked

Hi, My name's Mark and I have a serious issue right now. I've been hacked. And to make it worse, the hacker used my billing information to purchase Game Consumables to download from the market place; I'm considering them to be for FIFA '11 because that is the most recent game played on my account, and I don't even own the game myself.

I can't be sure how this happened, I'm one of the most security conscious people out there, yet this really kicked me in the face. Even my EA Account was hacked.. I could really use some help in any way possible. He purchased 6000 (4000 + 1600 + 400) MS Points using my Debit Card and used it, along with 160 of my 190 MS points originally on my account. Is there anyway to be refunded this money? Or since he/she/they already bought something with the points, it's not refundable? I honestly don't have the money for it, and to make matters worse, I don't think I had that money on my account with the debit card on it, which means I'll be getting a $105 Over-draft fee, which will sink me. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to call 1800-4My-Xbox to open an Unauthorized Access Investigation on the account.

Unfortunately the points are not refundable. I suggest also taking out the credit card, while calling the phone support.

Also, to be safe, change your password for your WLID, Facebook or any other social sites.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I already am going through all my information now, and even changed my Email, passwords, etc.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's no problem man, be safe and good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.