Help , I need info , i have restet the achivements

Hello, I have reset the achievements because they say I violated the code of conduct, plus I can not go back to get me because achievements are unlocked although its progress is 0%. wanted to know if this situation is temporary or if my profile will be marked forever, also wanted to ask about the possibility of transferring my purchases to a new gametag

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can't re-earn achievements that were reset due to cheating. You can only earn new achievents that you never earned before the reset.

This is part of the punishment for cheating and you will be marked a cheater forever.

And no you cannot transfer purchases to a new gamertag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I actually have the same issue right now. I recently joined the Army and haven't been an Xbox Live Gold member for about 6 months and just got an Xbox one, signed back into live with a gold member subscription only to find out the 10 years of Xbox live and 130K+ gamerscore had been wiped out.. I would love to know why this happened..

Sorry this didn't help.

No one can tell you on this forum, you would need to go to the suspension forums.

But if you earn even just one achievement through modding you can have your gamerscore reset and be permanently branded a cheater.

Sorry this didn't help.