Help i have a unique problem

my account got suspended for payment options i put 2 new cards and it wont work i would just call suppoert or get on the website but i cant my dad made the gamertag for me years ago cause i didnt have any cards or anything i cant get in touch with my dad to get the info i have the gamertag on my box ive been using it forever and from what ive been reading if i cant prove im the owner of the account microsoft wont help me i just dont wanna lose my achievement's or saves any way i can my account back online

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

OP Does not know any information on the account - He will need to find the Email address first.

Since you can't login to live with the gamer tag finding the email that way is out of the question.

The first step is contacting Dad to see what info he might have; if you can't do that or he does not know then there is nothing that can be done and will have to start a new account and start all over.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sign up to paypal with one of your new debit/credit cards and pay that way. It should work fine with very little hassle.

Sorry this didn't help.

support.xbox.com/contact-us and contact us by phone. We have more ways by helping you with payment problems through this way.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since the account is suspending because of the payment method, that is not the correct forum to post in. The PET handle suspensions/bannings because of terms of use violations, not billing issues.

You can try using https://billing.microsoft.com to resolve the issue, but to contact the billing department you would have to call support.

Sorry this didn't help.