Help, I fear I have been hacked.

Okay, so I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this, but my account has been issued a permanent suspension on Xbox Live for the Gamer tag ShayminSayz.

I have been having this account for two years with no problem. A week ago today, I got issued a suspension. When I asked why I was issued the ban, I was informed that it was because of a modified tenure level.

I fear that I have been hacked. First, because I don't know how to modify an account and second, I haven't updated any security proofs in a couple of months. I would like this case to be investigated. All of my hard earned work and paid marketplace items totaling over at least $500 is now ruined because of this.

A quick reply would be appreciated. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

If you feel that your account has been compromised then you need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherised access case.

The chances of your account being hacked are extremely small though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hello There bulletbtz I`ve got to agree with Daft Badger.

If you believe your account was compromised you will need to contact phone support. They do investigations for these types of situations, Your account May be locked for the duration of the investigation. Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking here Good Luck bulletbtz

Now in the future it`s a good idea to increase Account security because It`s one of the top priorities so keep your account and information protected at all times.

How to Protect your 
Microsoft Account
Account security is one of our top priorities at Microsoft. Follow this checklist to make sure your Microsoft account and PC are as secure as possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.