Help !!!!!!!!!!! I can't connect to xbox live with just this account or recover it

Ok, im going to start from what happened a week ago..... I tried to sign into xbox live with my account but it wouldn't let me and said to troubleshoot, so I did and it said I was connected to xbox live, so I tried to log in again and still my account wouldn't log in to xbox live..... So I called xbox live support and told the lady that picked up that I had this problem.... So she told me to delete my account and recover it again, so I deleted my account and tried to recover it and it said I wasn't connected to xbox live even though the troubleshoot said that I was and it said that xbox live sign up was down..... So she told me to wait a few days.... I wait a few days, try to recover my account and get the same error's, so I called xbox live support again, and the man that picked up said that they were on a system alert for the marketplace and told me to wait until the alert was over, so I did and I still couldn't recover my account, I called again and the man that picked up told me to try to recover my account again but of course it didn't work... ( by the way sorry I left this out, but every time I tried to recover my account it would half way recover it and then give me the error messages and I would have my account but I didn't have any gamerscore points and my avatar was blank ) so he said that a supervisor would give me a call, so he called me and I missed the call, so I called back and the lady that picked up told me what the supervisor was going to say, she told me to try and recover my GT on another console or another hard drive, I tried them both out and it didn't work.... So I called again just now and the lady told me to wait for the supervisor to call me again..... Well I figure that I should try and type this problem here and here I am...... So if anyone can please help me with this problem, it's been over a week since I last played on xbox live and I really want it back because I have so much memory on it and saved game data....... If anyone can help me, please do !!!!!!!

redindianman13

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey mate, I'm sorry to hear about the phone tag, but if a supervisor is going to call back, your best bet will be to wait for that call.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.