Help::: got a message that someone else signed into my account while I was playing got tossed off, now I'm suspended.

Hey got a message that someone else signed into my account while I was playing then it tossed me off, then I got a message that I've been suspended from xbox live until 12-31-9999. can someone help with this? gamer tag: SMASHM0UTHDSM thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Thank You. Man did I get hacked or what?

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

Read through this.

Thanks, but right now I can't do much. I don't remember my email I set the account up with, it's in my settings on the account.

why oh why do people always create an Xbox live account and then never remember the address or at least write it down.  

^^  I think I usually ask "how?"  How does someone forget an email address?!  How many do these people have?

Me too I forget them sometime that why I did it on note pad so I can remember them

When you are playing online and an enforcement is enacted you get the message that your account has been logged in else where that then kicks you offline. Happend to me when i got a 2 week suspension a few years ago

@WinningJungle

If you haven't done so I suggest contacting Xbox Support via support.xbox.com/contact-us and explain the situation. When they can verify you are the owner of the account they might be able to help you and open a compromised account case and will start an investigation.