HELP!! Error 8007274d

I'm having some difficulties with my Xbox LIVE account. When I first turn on my Xbox I am automatically signed in, however this takes a lot longer than it used to. (The little spinning disc thing spins for a long time) an error message then appears saying 'Some Xbox LIVE content is temorarily unavailable. Please try again later. Code: 8007274d. I can see my friends online on my list if i press the guide button and I can join parties and play games online CoD, FIFA etc. however when i look on the dashboard next to my profile it says that I am not connected to Xbox LIVE even though i am. I can also not access the marketplace for games, movies whatever. When I signed in I got a message from Xbox LIVE stating that to access my account I need to add two proofs and it told me to go to Settings > Profile > Account Security > Security Proofs.

When I click on proofs it once again takes ages to load and then I get an error message saying 'sorry there was a problem. Please try again later.' Code: 8007274D (the 'd' here is a capital letter if that makes any difference.

What do I do? I really want to be able to access the marketplace and not have to wait ages to sign in again.

Thanks if you can help.

Question Info

Last updated July 17, 2018 Views 453 Applies to:

First off I suggest you check if xbox live has a problem in your region. I have experienced this issue in the past, but it usually resolves itself.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

If everything is up and running, please check your router settings. Have you enabled upnp? Might be a problem with your NAT type.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Hope you figure it out. Let us know anyhow:-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, I dug up an old topic with a user who had the same issue. They were able to fix it based on what was said in this topic. I'd give it a read and see if it helps: forums.xbox.com/.../1383822.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks guys, ill check out those links :)

Sorry this didn't help.

just incase any one else comes along and see this...... if you've changed your setting to sign you i automatically change it back to you signing in all the time mine was doing the same thing i put the preference back to sign in all the time and the error code went away instantly. 

Sorry this didn't help.