HELP! Disconnected from Live, wont connect to internet again. HELP!

Okay, so I was on Live last week and I was all of a sudden signed out and since then I haven't been able to get an internet connection on my Xbox. Its fine elsewhere in the house!

- I live in the UK.

- My internet Service Provider is VirginMedia

- After testing my Xbox Live connection and pressed 'Y' for 'More Info' this was my pop up:

w: 0000 - 0000

x: 8000 - 0011

y: 0000 - 0000

z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0000 - 0005

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

N: virginmedia9686038

S: WPA2

C: 0 

This is all I can fine at the minute, I don't know what else you'll need! :)

ANYBODY HELP ME PLEEEASEEE MY LIVE EXPIRES ON THE 25/02/13! I'd like to play it before it expires! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

A sequential power cycle is a good first step in clearing connection problems, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Turn on the Xbox.  For more background on Ports, see whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the remainder of the info we need from http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx so we may work on this further.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wireless, wireless.... do you happen to have a MadKatz, Turtle Beach or any other wireless device (such as a cordless house phone base station) within a metre of the Xbox? You see, those devices use the 2.4GHz frequencies which the Xbox relies on to connect via WiFi but since they don't use the WiFi rules for frequency sharing, they jam the frequency. If you have one of those, then please remove it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.