HELP!! Corrupted games saves after transfer

My girl friend recently bought a 120GB hard drive to replace my 10 GB hard drive and was told that I could use a USB to transfer my files. Parts of my games transferred but the majority of my saved data did not transfer (including themes that were bought on the marketplace and games saves). Is there any way for me to recover any of this? There are no items showing on the old hard drive and the new hard drive is showing all my game saves with corruption signs next to them. Please help I had a lot done in all of those games .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Anything downloaded from the marketplace can be redownloaded from your download history.

Lost game saves are not recoverable though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Konsento"]There are no items showing on the old hard drive and the new hard drive is showing all my game saves with corruption signs next to them[/quote]You're sure that's the save game files and not the game folders? If you used the CD that came with a 120GB HDD, the transfer process will have moved any games you had installed. Those installs won't be usable and may show as corrupted.

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't receive a CD with it. It was used and formatted at Game stop. Their are corrupted game files but not for each game.

Sorry this didn't help.

If the game saves are corrupted, there's not much you can do, you can try transferring back but I doubt that'll matter. For future references, make a copy of the data then transfer said data, this way you have a back-up.

Sorry this didn't help.