help connecting to Xbox live

Hey There,

I am having trouble connecting my Xbox to the internet. When I manage to connect it to the internet it then can't connect to Xbox live. when I restart the test it can't connect to the Internet again. This has happened before but we fixed it because the IP addresses clashed with another device. But this time it isn't clashing as we have checked every device. So overall Im having trouble connecting to Xbox Live. I get MTU Errors and I do what it says but its no good. could anyone be able to help me out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there SMN,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues connecting to your network.

Just to make sure we've covered all our bases:

Those both have a couple of good solutions you can try. Please let us know how those work for you or if you are still getting the same error and we will work from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

im also having trouble connecting and staying connected every since your alls new update its *** my stuff up.  im about ready to say heck with xbox360 and just go back to computer this is some bullllshit as Darryl Dixon would say. I need help....

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Skilgannon29! Sorry you're having trouble!

Unfortunately, this thread is over a year old so it's pretty difficult to provide you with support tailored to your issue right here.

If you wouldn't mind, try creating a new thread detailing what exactly you're experiencing along with any error messages/codes you've received and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried so we can do our best to help you with your current issue!

Thanks! :D

Sorry this didn't help.