Help connecting child accounts to console

I have an Xbox Live Gold Family Plan membership.  I play on a console and my two kids play on a separate console.  Everything has been fine until recently.  When they go to log in with their Gamertag, it prompts for the email account and password this gamertag was created under.  I enter the information, and it constantly tells me that the password is incorrect with an error code of 8005D002.  I can sign in with my Gamertag on their console without any problems.  On my console, they can sign in with their Gamertags, accepts my email and password without any issues.

On their console, I have completed removed and redownloaded their Gamertag, cleared the system cache, and that hasn't worked.

Please advise on what I can do so they can sign in with their Gamertags on their console.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Edit:  error code is 8015D002

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey SG Aceman! Sorry to hear about the issue, let's see if we can get to the bottom of it! Have you had a chance to take the steps provided in our support article, Error code 8015D002 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE? First run through that and then let us know if you're still seeing the same error. We'll work from there! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I reset the passwords to the xboxlivefamily.com accounts and that fixed the issue.

Thanks for the response.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for checking back in and letting us know, SG Aceman! Glad to hear it. :) Game on!

Sorry this didn't help.