Help: changing region go wrong

Info The account region I'm migrating from MEXICO The account region I'm migrating to UNITED STATES The error code or message you encounter NO ERROR CODE or MESSAGE When I Did: About November 7 I guess ISSUES: When trying to buy, still getting MXN currency... And now cause I delete the payment option from my "MX - Personal Account", it's asking me to add one, When I enter the xbox site automatically it's en-US version... Just the pop-up when I going to pay its in spanish and asking me from the payment option of my MX - Personal Account. In commerce,billing I hav: CR - Business Account MX - Personal Account US - Business Account US - Personal Account (the only one with valid payment option right now) In US - Personal Account I can read: Subscription : Switch Region Offer "Canceled" So my change migration was done a 50%???? Want to buy again the gold membership before I lost the opportunity of download sleeping dogs... When I try to do the "change region" magic button... (That take me to es-MX xbox site) give the obviously error...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry:

========= Info
The account region I'm migrating from
MEXICO

The account region I'm migrating to
UNITED STATES

The error code or message you encounter
NO ERROR CODE or MESSAGE

When I Did: About November 7 I guess

ISSUES:
When trying to buy, still getting MXN currency... And now cause I delete the payment option from my "MX - Personal Account", it's asking me to add one, When I enter the xbox site automatically it's en-US version... Just the pop-up when I going to pay its in spanish and asking me from the payment option of my MX - Personal Account.
In commerce,billing I hav:
CR - Business Account
MX - Personal Account
US - Business Account
US - Personal Account (the only one with valid payment option right now)

In US - Personal Account I can read:
Subscription : Switch Region Offer "Canceled"
So my change migration was done a 50%???? ========== Appreciate the help you could give me Thanks, Best regards

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.