HELP cannot connect to my account anymore

I'm trying to get my xbox live account working again my hotmail is blocked for some reason and i don't know why, and i can't recover it because they keep saying that i don't putt in the right awnsers on the forum. That's bull because i'm using my account from the start of the 360 and i never had problems with it since the start i'm a xbox live gold member, i order my redeemcodes online so i have photo's of them but the people at hotmail won't work with me. How can i change the mail account on my xbox live account so i can play again on my account. I don't wanna start over because i worked hard for the gamerscore that i have now. Can someone please help me ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hotmail is being updated/phased out to Outlook. I can't say for sure, but this may be part of the problem.

Manually opt to update your email to Outlook before a forced update, and maybe that will clear the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks men but that's not the problem thanks anyway

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Speler! It sounds like you are already working through some of the online forms to recover your profile. Can you start with what issue originally happened and exactly what steps you have already taken? Once we're caught up on that we can look forward to more steps you can try. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.