HELP BAN FOR NO REASON

bit long i was in a game of call of duty black ops 2 zombies and i was in the game with the world number 1 so i asked how did he do it he said he has a j-tag and modding system and he asked do i want so i said no and left and he kept on following me joining my games so i said look GO away i am not getting ban and he replied well if you dont give me microsoftpoints i will ban your account so i laughed at him and said if he dont leave i will report him for hacking to xbox and he left day later i get a ban for 2 weeks. TODAY i got more info my mate jumped in the party with the person that said he will get me ban and they said they got people to report me for cheating so basicly i have done the right thing leaving the game following the conduct and some hacker get people to file a complaint and i get ban like i said the only reason i went on xbox was because it had great customer support and now nothing is being done about this i spend money for 4years now on xbox live and now i dont even get a responce back from you lot i might be going on a bit but when i spend 20-50£ on a game what is the point on cheating its a waste.you must get thousands of people saying there innocent but like i said i wouldnt waste money on a game to cheat your ment to be looking for hackers but when i get ban for nothing because i wont give him points its a bit of a joke dont you think i was going to pre order the xbox one because i was happy but now it seem that im not even getting any help i want something done about this please can you respond this time

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

F. Cheating & Tampering

• Do not cheat in a game unless cheats have been deliberately enabled by the developer.
  • Do not use unauthorized hardware or modifications to gain an advantage or disrupt the competitive landscape of Xbox Live.
  • Do not exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches.
  • Do not make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents, to include but not limited to: tenure, Avatar, gamesaves, or Gamerscore.
  • Do not intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods.
  • Do not play any illegitimately obtained software or pirated games.
  • Do not take any action to cause degradation of service for Microsoft or other users.
  • Do not play a game before it has been authorized for play on the service.
If you have gotten a response from the enforcement team there is nothing anyone here can do for you.  Also read the bolded portion of the Terms of Use

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I HAVE DONE BUT THEY ARE NOT LETTING ME POST IT

Sorry this didn't help.

When i was new on Xbox Live for yeas ago there was stories like that....that one player had the power to get other ppl do stuff like that.....it never happen for me before

But my advice will me to "stay away" from him, dont say anything to him and he will let you be in peace.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your post needs to be approved first. The enforcement team only reads that forum and no one here can help you besides to give you a link to that forum

Sorry this didn't help.

LOOK this is what i am saying an no one is listen i posted in forums i got a response all saying is that i got ban for modding but when i have said i went in a random lobby i saw the world number one i asked how he get so high he said i hacked it do you want so i said no and left he followed me and asked for points or i will ban your account i laughed and left following say i get ban i asked my mate to invite him to a chat and ask did he do it the HACKER SAID I DID GET YOU MATES ACCOUNT BAN SO MY FRIEND ASKED HOW DID YOU AND THE HACKER SAID I GOT PEOPLE TO REPORT HIM FOR CHEATING SO LIKE I SAID IF A HACKER GET PEOPLE TO REPORT ME FOR THE SAME THING I WILL GET BAN AND NO ONE IS LISTENING TO THIS  

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok you will need to post here for account suspensions forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

They usually tell people to post here, however you will need to post in the forum that 24hrs gave you. Please be patient while they get around to you, it won't be instant. That forum area is the only place you can contact the enforcement team.

Sorry this didn't help.

i did not intentionally i went in a random lobby this is why im getting annoyed no one is listening i didnt do it he reported me for no reason and got people to do it

Sorry this didn't help.

i got told to post in here by a xbox supporter/helper

Sorry this didn't help.

As x24hrs2livex said this needs to be posted in the Suspension forums they are the only team that can deal with suspensions.

Sorry this didn't help.