Hello

[GT Redmoved] - Do not name and shame on the forums. strikes again. Hello the xbox live representative   spoke with me last night about people filling complaint  on me when they are not true. He said that my console was going to be banned and I dont want that iv been a member  for a long time now and I have never had a problem like this will you guys please look into my account and not ban my account. Maybe the reason why other people are filling these on me because I might make them mad.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there beast.  Well, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, then I would suggest that you not worry about it.  The XBLPET don't just ban people because someone filed a complaint against them.  All they will accomplish by filling a bunch of bogus complaints is bringing down their accuracy.  :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello I have a problem on my xbox 360

when one is connected to my profile he can not read games cd nor the hd put a jog the screen goes black and when I try to go back to the xbox menu it crashes.

I noticed that it does not have any profile connected he read my matches perfectly WHAT hope that someone can help me that desperate.

Sorry this didn't help.

For future reference you would be better off creating your own thread as this one is very old and your issue has nothing to do with the original one.

Your problem is a known issue that is currently being worked on.  Please be patient as they try to get a fix out as quickly as possible.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

In the meantime here is a link to some steps you can try.

Sorry this didn't help.