Hello People.

Dad (Viral Cyrix) Just set me up my own account so we can play Kinect sports on xbox one. I would really like some more friends. I am only 7 so would like some my own age

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to the forums young Sir! Hope your enjoying your gaming and i'm sure in time you'll meet plenty of new friends of a similar age to test your skills with : )

Welcome to the forums Mr Viral Cyrix Jnr.

I've sent your dad a message over Xbox LIVE, I have a few nephews, nieces around your age and if ok with your dad I'll pass their GTs onto him/you so you know who they are.

Happy gaming :-)

( and as it's Easter, your dad needs to go out and buy you a HUGE Easter Egg ;-) )

He just got an xbox one with Kinect sports. Granted sports was free from the ambassador programme but he got an xbox one for Easter its not even christmas or a birthday present.

" Doesn't mean he can't have an Easter Egg aswell lol ;-p

Hello Mini Viral!  Happy Easter  enjoy your. Xbox!

Mini Viral :D Hello there!

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to have a really nice easter tomorrow and eat plenty of chocolate! Don't share any though! That's the only easter rule I know of :P

Welcome mini Viral.Main thing is to make sure you show your dad up on Kinect Sports :-)

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy KSR :)

^ I had to think what you meant there. That time of day -_-

Mini Viral, be sure to get familiar with the words "Xbox Record That" :)

Yeah he did when he beat me on bowling