Hello? Is anyone here?

X Box can forget ever having me as a customer ever again. This constant loop of never ending codes and 'new' emails is too much to take. I had a hard enough time dealing with the cost of LIVE(for "access" to hulu netflix,etc) but this it, I'm done.I was always a Playstation guy anyway, I let my 9 yr old son talk me into this. PS4, here I come. I spent 4 hours on a chat frenzy with x box support yesterday, and got nowhere... nothing, nada, zilch. Only a promise to hear from someone farther up the food-chain at some point in the future This tactic to try to secure my account is mindblowing. I don't have gold, they have no creditcard info, they have nothing worth protecting, yet I'm locked out until I can prove to them I am in fact, me. As childish as it is...[MOD REMOVED] OFF MICROSOFT. Sony will get all my future business, period. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You're completely free to make your choice in gaming consoles. You're bound to encounter issues no matter where you go. However, any feedback you have regarding your difficulties should be posted in one of the Feedback Forums. Hope you and your enjoy whatever gaming system you choose.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, since it's my x box live account that I'm trying to manage...

Sorry this didn't help.

So what seems to be the issue? without the swearing

Sorry this didn't help.