Hello, I've exhausted all other options

I've been trying to get onto my xbox live account for the past week and have been prompted to sign new terms and conditions. However, once confirming that I need to sign them it brings me to a new window asking for my parent's password as it is needed to validate the conditions. Normally this would not be a problem however the account it provides as my parent account (the one my mom does in fact use), apparently does not exist as a microsoft account and thus all attempts to enter passwords have failed.

Thus we attempted to create a new microsoft account in the name of the account she normally uses and was displayed on the xbox's screen. However, it said this email was not available for whatever reason.

We then attempted to create an all new account and then register my normal account under the new account as the new parent account, however we could not log into the new account either.

I then attempted to create a new xbox live account from the xbox console itself in the name of the account my mother normally uses, until an error popped up saying xbox live signups were unavailable at the time. All further attempts to create said account failed.

I then tried to sign the terms and conditions myself again, but was met with an error number: 8015d080.

When I entered that number on the directed website xbox.com/errorhelp I was told to contact support for help.

I tried to contact a community ambassador but was met with a redirect loop issue that killed the window.

In short; I was told to sign the terms and conditions with a parent account that does not exist and that cannot be created

This is really my last hope, I literally have nowhere else to turn with this issue.

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you go to account.live.com, click on "Can't access account" and put in your mother's e-mail, does it say the account doesn't exist there?  If so you'll need to contact Microsoft Account support to get the account reactivated, Xbox phone or chat support MAY be able to help, but most likely you'll need Microsoft Account support.

You can reach them here: support.microsoft.com/.../hostpage.aspx

If the account does let you reset the password on the first site then try doing that and see if the new password works.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.