Hello I'm ACMaster90

Ive been banned from xbl for a month because of some quotations i put on my own profile which had been set to private until i had been banned...

I had no intention of sharing my profile and i didnt even know it was viewable or else i would have made it to terms and regs, but without warning or even a request to change im banned for thirty days... I've been a paying customer for what since halo 2's release and now I'm being treated like this.  Does this seem fair???

If the "enforcement team" would have simply notified me or asked for a change i would have been more then grateful to make the corrections to my bio, to keep this short i hope to get there attention at least and maybe even have the banning decision at least be reviewed further, maybe even have me change my bio and be square

quotes from the bible, another from a famous writer and philosopher, and lastly a quotation from redvsbue

-ACMaster90/Adam Coro

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

even if your profile is set to private the enforcement team can still see it and thus the ban on it, for future reference keep it E rated for everyone and you will not get suspended or banned.  as for notification they do not need to it is your responsibility to keep your profile so there is nothing that violates the TOS or COS sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.