heeeeeelp!!!

Ive had my system for more than a year and never had a problem like this. I  was on netflix one day when all of a sudden it froze and the power button which was once green turned red. since then when ever i turn on the system it wont even start up, it will turn the power button green for a while, show nothing on the screen and finally turn red. One time this happen the screen actually displayed something for once, first it said E79 error code then the last time it happened it said E71 error code. I've read that these two error codes have something to do with the hard drive BUT the thing is I havent had a hard drive in their since i could remember cause i left it in a friends xbox and never got it back. Its worked perfectly fine without it but now im getting these error codes and cant play my games :/ heeeeeelp!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hello unfortunately his game was defective in the power supply but as it was on again for several attempts the problem worsened and reached the HD or own internal memory you will have to send to the MAINTENANCE I console

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello PurpleHazer,

I'm terribly sorry about your console. In the E71 support suggests removing your HDD but you stated that your console does not have a HDD currently. So, the other option that you have is to send in your console for repairs.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/repair-process
Panda cx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.